MosaicSmith Blog

Friday, August 1, 2008

Autumn Dance WIP


Well, Autumn Dance is my working title. Kicking around others like "May I have this dance?"
Where we lived in New York, the property had a magnificent Maple tree on one side of the yard and a stately Oak on the other. So all spring and summer they stood over their corners of the yard looking out at each other. With autumn and the breeze they had a chance to meet and have fun together.
Of course this story brings to mind how people can behave. Such as sticking to their own neighborhoods and occasionally circumstances will bring them together and they get along and have fun.

~~~~~~~
"Autumn Dance" has sold.
View all available mosaics in my Etsy MosaicSmith shop:

I also create original design silver jewelry:

1 comment:

tattytiara said...

As much as the thought of autumn makes me cringe these days, I have to admit that is a beautiful and fun piece!